Our ideal candidate shares our love of design and attention to detail as well as a strong passion for sales. This role requires a motivated and quick thinker who is capable of switching tasks at the drop of a hat. This job requires excellent customer service and sales skills, working with our shipping team to ensure all orders are accurate and timely, and a sense of responsibility to make sure our customers are our first priority. A successful Wholesale Account Manager will be able to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, preempt customers’ needs and a will be a natural team player with a great attitude.
This is a full time position based in our LA office.
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone and in person
- Ability to build, nurture and maintain client relationships
- Motivated self-starter who is willing to put in 110%
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Team player, open-minded and willing to learn new skills
- Pro-active problem solver and strategic thinker
- Work with sales reps and CEO to gain new business and grow existing accounts
- Work with shipping team to ensure all orders are timely and accurate
- Data entry and reporting as requested
- Managing/updating purchase orders, inventory and invoices
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve, correct, update existing processes
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to learn new computer systems as needed
- Phone & email etiquette
- Proven ability to maintain strong customer service
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to operate in a high-paced environment
- Administrative and/or sales experience a plus!
- Salary commensurate with experience + opportunity for bonuses
- Health insurance plans available
- Consistent schedule with flexible time off
- Fun, creative work environment!
HOW TO APPLY!
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Wholesale Account Manager Position"